It’s believed that the first fatal disease people will think of is heart disease. There are many kinds of heart disease but the most risky one is Myocardial Infarction which many elders are facing.
Myocardial Infarction is mostly found aged over 40 years old and mostly found in male more than female. People in the city is endangered to the disease more than the poor, labor, and rural people. Myocardial Infarction or Ischemic heart disease causes from coronary atherosclerosis which sometimes give a pain in the chest.
– Temporary Acute Myocardial Infarction causes chest pain in the middle of the chest which may travel into left shoulder, neck, jaw, back, or right arms.
– In cold weather, Anemia patient will have high fever or heart pumps fast
– Chest pain will last for about 2-3 minutes and palpitation, pant, and dizzy
– Discomfort like heartburn, or flatulence when doing exertion activity, being angry, excited, sad, startled, stressful etc.
– Myocardial Infarction will give pain in the chest the same symptom as Acute Myocardial Infarction but it’s more severe; pant, fatigue, dizzy, faint, shock, and unconscious.
Risk factors which cause Myocardial Infarction are excessive stress, lack of rest, overloaded work.
To avoid and prevent Myocardial Infarction, these practices should be applied.
– No overloaded work or exertion
– No smoking strictly
– Dietary and weight control
– Frequently doing exercise but no exertion.
– Avoid risk factors such as overloaded work, too much full, constipation, frequently drink coffee or tea, or passion.
– Always relax and being cheerful.
Myocardial Infarction is harmful. So, the patient should have personal doctor and have nitroglycerin and sublingual route isosorbide dinitrate with him/her all the time.