The patients will have tremors without realize how hard it is.
Parkinson disease causes from the degeneration of nerve cells in the brain that produce dopamine. The dopamine is essential in boy movement control. This disease is mostly found in elders both male and female.
– Shaking at hand or a foot at one side or both.
– Slow movement or a reduced arm swing
– Low speaking voice
– Stiffed arms, legs and body. Uncomfortable movement.
– Muscle pain
– Depression and emotional dysfunction
– Uncontrollable drooling
– Unstable sitting, hunchbacked, adduction of arms
There is no complete cure for Parkinson as there’s no prevention of brain cell damage. The treatment is only to control and retard the severe symptom to come.
The doctor will plan the treatment for elder Parkinson patients ad follow up the symptoms and assess the treatment periodically in each patient.
The patients will be given more than 1 dose to stop the abnormal tremors and balance the body.
Exercise, good diet, and strict practices from doctor’s suggestions will effectively retard the symptoms.