You might ever met or know the elderly who confront urinary or fecal incontinence. This abnormality mainly occurs to the elderly and does cause hardships for them go on. They might completely lose their confidence and do not want to go out anymore. Or they may choose not to inform anybody about this issue until they encounter bad mental health.
Causes of the disease:
There are several causes of urinary or fecal incontinence as per below:
1. Flabby or weak pelvic floor muscles
2. Overactive urinary bladder
3. The deficiency of continence control due to the consequence of malfunctions of the brain or nerves
4. Taking some medicines
7. Prostatic hyperplasia
Prevention and care:
– Consult physicians for causes and solutions such as urocystitis.
– Exercise and move your body to strengthen muscles.
– Practice clenching pelvic floor muscles 50-100 times a day.
– Practice urinary continence by urinating on time, and then gradually extend your urination so that you will be able to hold back you urine more efficiently than usual.
Above all, these suffering symptoms will surely get better if patients are treated closely and nicely by their descendants without expressions of loathing. In other words, love and good care from family members are considered significant.